TMD worked closely with Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) under a tight timeline to update its Title VI Program in 2019 and in 2022. TMD updated RTA’s Title VI Program in accordance with FTA Circular 4702.1B guidelines. The document was developed in compliance with Chapter III, Part 4 of the FTA Circular, which outlines the required components of a Title VI Program.
Our work included:
- Updating demographic data for RTA service area (including minority, low-income, and Limited English Proficiency (LEP) analysis)
- Updating rider profile based on recently-collected on-board survey results
- Documenting all RTA policies related to Title VI
- Evaluating RTA performance and service standard adherence
- Summarizing service and fare changes since the last program update
The final Title VI Program Update was adopted and approved by the RTA Board in October 2019 and again in June 2022.