Given the technical nature of transit planning, we recognize the importance of translating our findings and recommendations into dynamic and compelling visual messages to inform and engage riders, staff, and stakeholders. Through our in-house communications creative team, TMD brings extensive experience creating visual deliverables for clients, including but not limited to:
- Marketing materials – printed booklets, brochures, advertisements, rack cards, social media content
- Public outreach – surveys, flyers, large-format poster boards, and other public meeting and open house collateral
- Web design/development – ArcGIS StoryMap development, custom WordPress websites, publicinput.com
- Map design/cartography – for use in all deliverables, including public-facing materials
- Final project deliverables – executive summaries, final reports, etc.
With access to Adobe Creative Suite, ArcGIS, and other tools, TMD is able to deliver professionally-designed communication materials quickly and efficiently for our clients. Our stand-alone graphics can be used across many applications, and help to make our technical planning work and deliverables more accessible to diverse audiences. The following project examples illustrate the diversity of TMD’s capabilities in this area.